We are terribly sorry for any fulfillment delays that may occur. As we all face the impacts of COVID-19, NTWRK continues to prioritize the health of our associates and customers. NTWRK is committed to getting orders to our valued clients as quickly as possible and given the unprecedented circumstances, there may be order processing and delivery delays. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- The current delays are in relation to Labor Shortages, Factory Shutdowns, Port Shutdowns, Flight Reductions, Container Shipment Challenges, and Infrastructure Deficiencies.
- Tracking information for orders may not populate in real-time. Tracking information may indicate that your order is in a pending or pre-shipment status for a few days after the parcel has left our fulfillment center.
- Tracking may declare a package as "Delivered" but the order is not physically onsite. It may be the case that the tracking has been declared delivered but the item will show up within a few days.
What does this mean?
- Our support center is experiencing a high volume of inquiries during this time. We appreciate your patience.
- NTWRK may work with external brands and partners for drops and shows. NTWRK's partners are committed to shipping orders out as quickly as possible and may be experiencing the same obstacles listed above. Thank you for your continued patience and support.
FOR FURTHER SUPPORT, PLEASE OPEN YOUR NTWK APP AND TAP "PROFILE". ONCE YOU ARE IN YOUR PROFILE, PLEASE SELECT "NEED HELP? ASK HERE" TO SUBMIT AN INQUIRY WITH OUR SUPPORT TEAM AND WE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU.